Long Time, No Dentist? No Problem.
If we told you how many times a day our patients say they’re worried that we will judge them by their teeth, you wouldn’t believe it.
But here’s the truth: we won’t.
We love all mouths, all teeth, and all smiles. No matter the condition.
Doesn’t that make you feel better?
It makes us feel better, too. So if you’ve been away from dental care for three, five, even ten, fifteen, or twenty years, don’t worry. We can help you.
Here are some things to do before your first day back to the dentist.
- Research your options.
- Find out which providers participate with your insurance. Select a dentist who has lots of great reviews online or whom a friend or family member trusts.
- Think about how you want your smile to look.
- Dr. Wark takes lots of time getting to know her patients, and she wants to hear about your smile goals. Do you have discolored teeth? Do you know you have cavities? Do you have pain or sensitivity? Are you concerned about how your smile looks? Write a list so you don’t forget to talk to us about anything.
- Prepare yourself for the process.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and sometimes neither is your smile. Occasionally, a full-mouth restoration can take weeks, or even months, to complete. Sometimes you have to do the most essential work first, and wait until the following year to finish it. But trust us when we tell you, you’ll be so pleased with the results.
Healthy, gorgeous smiles have actually been shown to increase social and professional success. And straight, healthy teeth are easier to keep that way.
Call us now to make an appointment at 503-472-2125.
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015