General and Preventive Dentistry
Everything You Need for a Lasting Smile
Emergency Dental Services
Dental emergencies, like all emergencies, are the worst! That’s why we offer a same-day emergency policy. Just call and we’ll get you in!
Here are some tips for situations involving tooth loss.
- Don’t panic.
- Don’t touch the root area of the tooth.
- Don’t use alcohol or peroxide to clean the tooth – rinse with water instead.
- If you can, place the tooth back in the socket, bite down and hold in place with gauze.
- If you can’t, place the tooth in a clean container and cover with whole milk or saliva, and get to the dentist or the ER as quickly as possible!
- The first 30 minutes are the most critical to save the tooth.