If we told you how many times a day our patients say they’re worried that we will judge them by their teeth, you wouldn’t believe it.
But here’s the truth: we won’t.
We love all mouths, all teeth, and all smiles. No matter the condition.
Doesn’t that make you feel better?
It makes us feel better, too. So if you’ve been away from dental care for three, five, even ten, fifteen, or twenty years, don’t worry. We can help you.
Here are some things to do before your first day back to the dentist.
- Research your options.
- Find out which providers participate with your insurance. Select a dentist who has lots of great reviews online or whom a friend or family member trusts.
- Think about how you want your smile to look.
- Dr. Wark takes lots of time getting to know her patients, and she wants to hear about your smile goals. Do you have discolored teeth? Do you know you have cavities? Do you have pain or sensitivity? Are you concerned about how your smile looks? Write a list so you don’t forget to talk to us about anything.
- Prepare yourself for the process.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and sometimes neither is your smile. Occasionally, a full-mouth restoration can take weeks, or even months, to complete. Sometimes you have to do the most essential work first, and wait until the following year to finish it. But trust us when we tell you, you’ll be so pleased with the results.
Healthy, gorgeous smiles have actually been shown to increase social and professional success. And straight, healthy teeth are easier to keep that way.
Call us now to make an appointment at 503-472-2125.